BECAMEX TOKYU BUS Co., Ltd and BECAMEX TOKYU Co., Ltd would like to inform the New year operation schedule in 2021 of the bus lines (applied from January 1st to January 2nd) as follows:
1. Go! Go! Shuttle bus for lunch time and dinner time for residents and people living in Binh Duong New City: Only available for the dinner time.
Check the Go! Go! Shuttle bus at: https://www.becamex-tokyu-bus.com/vi/news/bus-new-schedule-from-august-31/
2. Go! Go! hikari Shuttle bus for the Administration Center: Not available.
Check the Go! Go! hikari Shuttle bus at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pv5Vtm0iYnitDZlPLeWheXLydnQqoTCm/view?usp=sharing
3. KAZE bus:
– On January 1st, 2021 (New Year’s Day), the bus routes operation follows the Sunday timetable with AEON.
NOTE: Due to the New year marathon at Binh Duong New City, traffic through the Hung Vuong Blvd. is temporarily not allowed. Therefore, the buses will not stop at “SORA Gardens” – “Becamex IDC Corporation” – “Le Loi Commercial Street” – “Dong Khoi Commercial Street” – “Ly Thai To Commercial Street” – “New City Becamex Hotel”.
Time: From 5:00am to 12:00pm.
Affected Routes: Routes 39, 51, 52.
Please go to the nearest bus stop to catch the bus.
– On January 2nd, 2021, the bus routes operation follows the Saturday timetable with AEON. Line 53, 38, 66 and line 55 will not run.
4. HCMC Shopping bus: Run as the weekend timetable on January 1st and runs normally on January 2nd.
From January 3rd, 2021, all the bus routes run normally.
Please refer to the timetable posted on all bus stops, shelters and leaflets posted on our company buses.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via 0274-222-0555.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience.